Jambo !!! [Hello!!!]

Jambo !!! [Hello!!!]
HOPE deferred makes the heart sick, But when the desire comes, it is a tree of life, Proverbs 13:12.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Wise Men Still Seek Him


"Let us go [Take Bibles]! Should'nt it be that way?";   Heather M., September 2009

"Jesus is our 'living water', knowing Him makes us thirst no more"; Tom B., March 2010.

"Let us GET IT done! Let us change one life at a time for Christ's sake"; Duane & Mama Chui., April 2010


"The needs are great BUT God is bigger"; Melinda Schimdt,
Moody Radio, April 2010

"We all have limitations BUT God is bigger", Gordon Moce, Born Blind, Plays Piano with The Gaithers, April 2010.

"I am so in love with the Lord our God! Not because of the blessings I currently have, but because of who He is! I'm just overflowing with love for Him lately I could jump out of my shoes. I'm so joyful at times my heart races. All because He loves us. As I write this I smile and have a tear, his presence is so vivid in my life right now. I thought I would just pass along this joy to my brothers and sisters in Christ." Heather G, April 2010.

"If you want make God laugh tell HIM your plans", Anonymous, April 20th 2010

"Unless your vision is large enough, God will diminish your resources so that HE gets the glory", Pastor Charles Blake

"God chooses us despite knowing all our strengths/failures..." Steve Green, April 28th 2010

"When you say YES once to God, HE will keep using you" , Jim Boersam, April 29th 2010




"Once you hear God's voice, you can't NOT do it or you will be miserable", Kim H, May 3, 2010

"Knowing who Christ is, can you say NO?  I can't do it" Kim H, May 3, 2010

No comments: